Ameda Finesse with Dottie Tote
100% FREE via your Tricare Insurance
A premium single-user double electric pump with advancements to make mom's journey better.
- Long life with reliable performance through the life of the pump
- Quiet Technology – our quietest personal electric pump
- Mimics a multi-user hospital pump waveform in a pump
- Portable and light – motor weighs just one pound
- Designed for daily use
Ameda Finesse Breast Pump Features Include:
Purity: Closed system. Proven barrier helps protect milk while keeping tubing dry and clean. No need to clean the tubing while milk stays safe.
Ease: Complete control of suction and speed to select for best levels for milk flow and comfort. More closely mimics her babies nursing rhythm.
Rhythm: Smooth rhythmic waveform creates a gentle sensation so pumping feels comfortable. Shown effective for establishing adequate milk production.
Included with this Ameda Breast Pump
- (1) Finesse double electric breast pump motor unit
- Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- (2) 25 mm Breast Flanges
- (2) 30.5 mm Breast Flanges
- (2) 28.5 mm Breast Flange Inserts
- (6) Bottles
- (2) Lids
- (2) Valves
- (1) AC Power Adapter
- Cool’N Carry Tote with 3 Cooling Elements
- Dottie Tote
- (1) Instructions in English and Spanish
- NoShow Premium Disposable Nursing Pads Sample Pack
- StoreN’ Pour Milk Storage Bags Sample Pack
- Milk Storage Guidelines Card
Ameda Finesse Breast Pump Specs
- SKU: 101A07
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.25 x 3
- Motor Color: White
- Bag Color: N/A
- General: UL Listed, 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Origin: Made in Switzerland
- Warranty: 2 Year limited on Pump Motor, 90 day limited on other parts
Is this the breast pump you'd like to have?
Simply complete and send the qualification form on this page, and our expert staff will promptly review it, verify your insurance, and contact you to review & complete the process. Your interest in this pump will automatically be noted on the submission.
And don't worry! Telling us what you like right now doesn't commit you to this particular pump.
It simply lets us know your interest, and we'll go over this and other qualifying pump features with you when we speak with you, so that you can be assured you'll receive the best breast pump for your preferences and needs.
It really is that simple. We're experts in breast pumps, and in Tricare coverage, and we love supporting military moms.
We'll take care of everything.