Freestyle® is a compact, lightweight double electric breast pump with a rechargeable battery for mobile pumping. It is designed for moms who pump several times a day. It offers portable convenience for discreet pumping anywhere. The Freestyle features Medela's original 2-Phase Expression® technology.
What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out milk faster.
Medela’s PISA effectively models this behavior.
Medela Freestyle Breast Pump Features and Benefits Include:
- Medela’s patented 2-Phase Expression technology
- Compact & Lightweight
- Adjustable speed/vacuum control
- One-touch let-down button
- All parts that touch breastmilk are BPA free
- Hands free pumping
- Rechargeable Battery
- Attractive tote bag
- Digital backlit display
- Pumping timer
- Memory button
- Proven to get 18% more milk when double pumping.
- For mobile pumping
- Multi-task while pumping
- Pump anytime, anywhere.
- Battery last up to 3 hours on a single charge
- Comfortable/Efficient pumping
- Perfect for late-night pumping sessions
- Conveniently tracks your pump sessions
- Records pump sessions so you can easily return to your favorite pumping pattern
Included with this Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
- (1) Freestyle Pump
- (1) Attractive Tote Bag
- (2) 24mm, Personal Fit Breast Shields
- (2) 27mm, Personal Fit Breast Shields
- (1) Free Easy Expression Voucher (redeemable at medelabreastfeedingus.com)
- (2) Freestyle Breast Shield Connector Bodies
- (2) Membranes
- (2) Tubing
- (4) Bottles
- (4) Lids
- (1) Removable Cooler Bag
- (1) Ice Pack
- (1) Lithium ion battery (rechargeable)
- (1) AC Adaptor/Charger
- (1) Instructions for use
Medela Freestyle Breast Pump Specs
- SKU: 67060
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.6 x 12.7 x 8.3
- Bag Color: Black
- General: UL Listed, 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Origin: Made in USA
- Warranty: 1 Year limited on motor, 90 day limited on other parts
Is this the breast pump you'd like to have?
Simply complete and send the qualification form on this page, and our expert staff will promptly review it, verify your insurance, and contact you to review & complete the process. Your interest in this pump will automatically be noted on the submission.
And don't worry! Telling us what you like right now doesn't commit you to this particular pump.
It simply lets us know your interest, and we'll go over this and other qualifying pump features with you when we speak with you, so that you can be assured you'll receive the best breast pump for your preferences and needs.
It really is that simple. We're experts in breast pumps, and in Tricare coverage, and we love supporting military moms.
We'll take care of everything.