Medela® Pump In Style Advanced Double Electric Starter Pump
100% FREE via your Tricare Insurance
Medela® Pump In Style Advanced (PISA) double electric breast pump is a daily use pump designed for moms who pump several times a day. The PISA features Medela's original 2-Phase Expression® technology.
What is 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out milk faster.
- Medela’s PISA effectively models this behavior.
Medela PISA Starter Set Breast Pump Features and Benefits Include:
- Medela’s patented 2-Phase Expression technology
- Compact motor in a soft bag
- Adjustable speed/vacuum control
- One-touch let-down button
- Proven to get 18% more milk when double pumping.
- Fits perfectly into Medela’s breast pump bags (sold separately) for complete portable solution.
- Helps you choose your most comfortable setting.
- Lets you toggle between Stimulation and Expression phases for more efficient pumping sessions.
Included with this Medela PISA Starter Set Breast Pump
- (1) Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump
- (2) 24mm, Personal Fit Breast Shields
- (2) Connectors
- (2) Valves
- (2) Membranes
- (1) Set of Tubing
- (2) Bottles
- (2) Lids
- (1) 9 volt AC Power Adaptor
- (1) Instructions for use (English, Spanish, French)
- (1) Breastfeeding Information Guide
Medela PISA: Starter Set Breast Pump Specs
- SKU: 57081
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 4
- Bag Color: Black
- General: UL Listed, 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Origin: Made in USA
- Warranty: 1 Year on Pump Motor, 90 day limited on other parts
Is this the breast pump you'd like to have?
Simply complete and send the qualification form on this page, and our expert staff will promptly review it, verify your insurance, and contact you to review & complete the process. Your interest in this pump will automatically be noted on the submission.
And don't worry! Telling us what you like right now doesn't commit you to this particular pump.
It simply lets us know your interest, and we'll go over this and other qualifying pump features with you when we speak with you, so that you can be assured you'll receive the best breast pump for your preferences and needs.
It really is that simple. We're experts in breast pumps, and in Tricare coverage, and we love supporting military moms.
We'll take care of everything.